CARE QUALITY COMMISSION
CQC makes sure that health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care.
They monitor, inspect and regulate services to ensure they meet fundamental standards of quality and safety.
Our aim is to ensure that your registration is successful and we can help you achieve your registration by:
- Pre-Application Advice on eligibility, criteria and requirements for registration;
- Application Support preparing and completing the application form;
- Mock Interview preparation for the 'real' interview with one of our consultants to be fully prepared on the day of the CQC registration visit;
- Policies and Procedures ensuring that your policies meet the Fundamental Standards of Care for 2015 and the regulatory requirements;
- Supporting Documentation working with you to collate the required evidence for compliance with audit and good governance; and or
- Support and Advice
including pre and post inspection support.
In addition, whether you have just had an inspection or expecting one at moment now, our audits are designed to link to the 5 Key Domains (Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-Led).
- Depending on the size of your company the compliance audit can take between 1 / 3 days;
- The compliance audit can be announced or unannounced;
- Audits entail inspection of records, observations, staff and service users' interviews;
- Can be focused on a specific area or a combination of areas;
- A written report is issued within 48 hours following the audit.
We offer 3 different bundles, see below which bundle fits your needs............